Getting ahead of the game doesn’t mean you can now lose your guard, especially when staying on the top pages of SERPs results. Shahid clearly explains why it’s important to track, maintain, and analyze your search rankings. This case will show us why.
Founder & CEO at Tape Daily, Shahid Maqbool is also recognized as one of the leading SEO experts in the UAE who has successfully and consistently delivered vast improvements in search engine rankings across a variety of clients and sectors, including property and real estate. Shahid has also successfully developed and grown his own new ventures, creating revenue generating online businesses. “I believe in hidden skills and passing positive energy, a strong leader definitely builds an efficacious team.“
Helping business owners to increase their profits using search engine optimization. As SEO Expert, I have assisted many clients in understanding the value of their online presence, where they could potentially improve the returns from their website, and what types of services would be able to assist in improving their online marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU DID
In short, some strategies I use for my clients are listed below:
1) Understand & learn what your users want
2) Landing Page Optimization by following Google RankBrain Algorithm
3) Increase traffic with infographics
4) Use Adwords Ads to Make Killer Title & Description Tags
5) Find Undiscovered Keywords
6) Update & Republish your old blog posts
7) Broken Link Building Opportunities using Wikipedia.com
8) Steal Best Keywords From Your Competitors
9) Create engaging content
10) Most importantly, Link Out to Authority Sites in your industry
11) Go for Long Tail Keywords
12) Publish Content With Minimum 1,800 Words
13) Use flippa to find niche specific link building opportunities.
Some tools that I use on daily basis are listed below:
1) Semrush: Helps me to steal best keywords from my competitors
2) Ahrefs: Helps me to steal best link opportunities from my competitors
3) Long Tail Pro: Helps me to Find Undiscovered Keywords
4) Screaming Frog: Helps me to figure out on-page issues on my website and what site structure my competitors are using
5) Pitch-box & Ninja Outreach: I use them for outreaching
6) BuzzSumo: Helps me to Find the Most Shared Content and Key Influencers
7) Harvest: Helps me to track how much time I am spending on each project
8) Basecamp: Helps me in project management
9) MOZ: Helps me with everything =)
Site Structure & On-Page Issues: One time, I had one client who had more than 500k landing pages. So, it was very hard to keep track on everything and their website structure was so messy. Because of their website structure and too many landing pages, it was very hard to figure out non-optimize and on-page SEO issues. So, I came up with a solution to fix all on-pages issues using one tool; screaming frog.
After fixing almost every on-page issue that I triggered out using screaming frog, we gained 300% organic traffic jump from SERPs results.
INSIGHTSWhenever you make a big change, set a metric so that you can track impact Click To Tweet
Stay up to date with new google changes and never forget to optimize all your pages. For those who are sitting on 2 – 3 page in google SERPs results, send some link juice on those pages and track your ranking. When you see a drop, don’t just find the reason, find others bearing the same situation and identify similar mistakes, then fix them one by one =) Bonus: Whenever you make a big change, set a metric so that you can track impact.